"Explorers' Summer" - Program for young learners aged 13-17
Summer Polish language and culture camp 2017
- 9-22 July 2017
- 23 July-5 August 2017
- Explore the beauty of Polish culture and language
- Discover the fine Polish landscapes
- Learn about great and famous Poles
- Spend an unforgettable vacation in Krakow
The camp includes:
- 45 hours of language instruction provided by teachers trained to work with young people
- 24-hour supervision by qualified education professionals
- Sightseeing tours of Krakow and the Salt Mine in Wieliczka
- Trip to Zakopane, the "capital of the Polish mountains"
- Sporting activities
- Dance/theater/museum workshops
- Film showings
- Language course diploma issued by the Jagiellonian University in Krakow
Why choose our camp?
- To meet people your age from other countries
- To see unique places and historic sites, and improve your Polish
- To get the feel of studying at Poland's oldest university, whose alumni include Nicolaus Copernicus and Pope John Paul II
- To become familiar with Polish traditions and customs
- To have fun!
Camp fee, including instruction, lodging and meals: 3960 PLN
Before making the booking, please contact the office to check availability.
tel. +48 12 421 36 92
It is our pleasure to inform that the summer camp for youth ‘explorers' summer' was awarded in 2015 with the European Language Label. The European Language Label (ELL) is an award encouraging new initiatives in the field of teaching and learning languages, the rewarding of new techniques in language teaching, and spreading the knowledge of languages' existence, thereby promoting good practice.
Memory of summer school 2016: